dimecres, 10 de desembre del 2014

VIVAT COMENIUS !!!

            
            It`s been the second year of our fruitful cooperation. For the third meeting in Montpellier, between 17 and 22 November, we went to France with a mission to tell other participants about Hans Christian Andersen, a famous tale writer. We have prepared several presentations in English and Spanish, with a clear focus on the experience of childhood.  
As far as the trip is concerned, here are some flashbacks by Wojtek :
          “Montpellier is the city located in the vicinity of 10 kms from the Mediterranean Sea. I had a pleasure of spending five lovely days there. I could call it a pleasant stay, but there is much more to it, it is the experience that will always stay with me. All the time I was taken care of by Simon and his family. I think we were a good match, indeed. I knew it from the start, since  the warm welcome at the airport. Other participants were also nice people, we managed to form a group filled with positive energy. Apart from many beautiful places we visited, the thing which gave me kind of a thrilling shock was a tractor ride into the open field to see black bulls!”
Here is a different point of view:
         “I used to associate France with fashion and catwalks mainly. Shortly after leaving the airports I could see no models! On the contrary, everyone was wearing comfortable, casual clothes, according to their tastes. I felt somehow disappointed. On the other hand did I realize the outfit is only a part of your personality. What the French people treasure most is a peaceful life, relaxation and an active rest.”


            It is uplifting to watch the youth from different countries to develop and to make that first step into the world of dialogue and peace. Due to our project we know that the idea of Comenius is being put into practice and we, the teachers, are all enjoying it as well.











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada